1. How do you send the party boxes? The Party Box Company uses New Zealand Post tracked deliveries to ensure safe arrival of our 'boxes of awesome'. Deliveries generally take up to three business days to reach their destination but it's always best to order as far in advance as possible in case of unforseen delays.
2. What payment methods do you accept? Payment can be made via Paypal on the Shop tab. Paypal can accept credit cards or if you have a Paypal account, payment can be made via this method also. We are also happy to accept payment via direct bank deposit, please ask us for further details.
3. Do you accept layby? We understand that birthday parties can be very costly so we will gladly work with you through a payment plan or layby in advance.
4. How do I order a custom party box? We are very happy to work with you on a party theme to ensure total satisfaction. Please contact us with your request and requirements and we'd love to see how we could help.
5. How far in advance do I need to order my party box? Ideally 4-6 weeks notice is preferable however we do have some stock on hand so just ask and we can advise the timeframe on your order. 6. Do I have to return any of the party box? No. The beauty of our party boxes is that everything in the box is yours to keep. The backdrops make wonderful additions to any childs bedroom to keep the 'box of awesome' dream alive.
7. I don't want everything that's in one of the boxes, do I have to take it all? No. We are very happy to tailor the contents and the number of guests in each of our boxes just ask we'd be delighted to help.
8. Can you add names and bespoke letters to the backdrops? Yes we can fully customise letters to add to backdrops. We can change the colour and also the size and font of the letters.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email we'd love to be party of your next child's dream birthday party.